Men's Lacrosse Handles
Attack/Midfield, Defense or Goalie, we have shaft options for you.
From Aluminum to Titanium, and everything in between.
Browse through all, or use the search by shaft size on the left hand side of the page.
If you buy a head and a handle, you will receive a 10% discount.
Regular Price: $115.00
Special Price: $69.99
■1 Lacrosse exclusive alloy, developed with True Temper
■Proven 20% stronger than Scandium handles on the market
■Greatest strength to weight ratio in the game
■12-20 grams lighter than higher priced Scandium shafts
1 Lacrosse exclusive alloy, SC+20 is proven to be 20% stronger than other Scandium handles on the market.
Regular Price: $97.00
Special Price: $29.99
The official custom shafts used by the players of eleven National Teams that competed in the 2010 FIL World Lacrosse Championships.
These national team shafts feature our 7075 titanium-enhanced aerospace alloy for a superior strength-to-weight ratio, and come complete with our unique No-Slip-Grip Rubberized Coating that produces the ideal grip in all playing conditions.
Attack/Midfield Length Only
Regular Price: $103.00
Special Price: $50.00
Formulated to provide maximum durability against the extreme point impacts experienced during a game, while maintaining extreme light weight.
3D Graphics with ghost detailing and matte-tak finish provides just the right amount of grip for all weather conditions.
Traditional Octagonal Shape. Learn More
Regular Price: $96.00
Special Price: $50.00
Magnesium Alloy with Titanium offers extreme lightweight with uncompromising strength and durability.
Unique Sandblast finish provides superior grip even in wet conditions, without getting tacky or sticky.
Traditional octagon shape.
Regular Price: $80.00
Special Price: $50.00
Magnesium Alloy offers lightweight with great strength to weight ratio
Black Chrome finish with dimensional rubberized grip
30 inch length for grabbing that extra bit of torque.
Traditional octagon shape Learn More
Regular Price: $130.00
Special Price: $24.99
First ever magnesium infused hybrid handle offering superior strength-to-weight ratio.
High-performance handle, built and tested by the game’s best.
No clear coat ensures ultimate natural grip. Learn More
Regular Price: $150.00
Special Price: $124.99
- Attack/Midfield Length Only
- Built to withstand and dish out the toughest beating.
- Straight edge dye shape helps maintain control through hard stick checks.
- Titanium provides the highest strength to weight ratio in a handle.
C-12 Men's Lacrosse Hanldes
"Our High Performance Line. The best of the best."
- Made specifically for the Attackman that wants the strongest, and lightest, shaft in the game.
- Dodge, Shoot, Pass and Run through checks like never before.
- Made for those middies that go both ways.
- Lay a good hard check on somebody's gloves, then head down field and score at will.
- Made to be played from one end to the other.
- The best athlete on the field needs the best, lightest and strongest shaft ever made.
- Throw checks with lightening speed, the hop into the offense to shoot and score with confidence.
- Drop your shaft on someone's gloves or deliver that game changing hit.
- Finally you will feel at ease, as you can keep your shaft straight.
- "Lightest, strongest Goalie Shaft on the market."
- "Warning - extreme reaction speed increase likely."
Regular Price: $176.00
Special Price: $146.00
Easton Stealth Scandium+ Grip
- Highest yield strength (100 KSI) Scandium alloy in lacrosse for greater durability, strength and toughness.
- The same THT100 alloy in Easton’s revolutionary Surge and Rival BBCOR and BESR baseball bats
- Best in class strength-to-weight ratio in the game of lacrosse
- Grip / Raised Texture is a rubberized/coated shaft - the softest and most comfortable grip in lacrosse
- 60” defensive (12.1 oz. / 343.0 g)
Regular Price: $133.00
Special Price: $85.00
Out of stock
The new re-engineered Talon Legend is 20% lighter and 50% stronger than the original.
Authentic wood feel and look helps bring every player back to the original roots of the game – it is hands down the most natural feeling shaft in the game of lacrosse, and the shaft of choice in the coldest of weather conditions
Two color options: Hickory (light) or Walnut (dark)
Two grip choices: Octagon (traditional grip) or Kanuga (tapered soft-triangular shape, patented)
Regular Price: $160.00
Special Price: $120.00
Composite construction of the defense shaft provides a balanced blend of strength, weight and flexibility.
Rubberized finish added for optimum control and grip. Learn More
Maverik A1 Lacrosse Shaft
MAVERIK R&D is proud to present the brand new A1 shaft.
Made from the proprietary A1Rium material, this baby is light and powerful.
With the brand new Grit Grip, you’ll never want to let it go.
• Bead-blasted GritGrip technology gives you enhanced stick control
• Coming in at a mere 5.4 ounces, its a light weight precision tool
• Brand new A1Rium material has the strength and durability every player needs
Maverik Boost Shaft
The Boost is our latest collaboration with Dan Hardy.
Featuring StickumGrip for vise-like stick control, the Boost is constructed from Maverik’s exclusive Forza alloy, an aircraft grade aluminum alloy that makes it the strongest, lightest shaft material in our arsenal.
The Boost is earning its stripes every time it steps on the field.
Our elite soldiers needed lightweight and unsurpassed durability, so the Maverik soldiers came up with this titanium and scandium blend of alloys.
Our R&D team literally needed to sit down, collect themselves and change their shorts after testing it.
H2 Scandium is the most durable, lightweight shaft they had ever tested.
It is the best-feeling stick on the market. Learn More
Maverik Range Shaft
This shaft delivers an elite strength to weight ratio at a great value
Our R&D team made this handle stronger than the industry standard 7075
8000 series alloy, setting the new standard for value shafts
GRITGRIP technology for increased grip without adding weight Learn More