Men's Lacrosse Handles
Attack/Midfield, Defense or Goalie, we have shaft options for you.
From Aluminum to Titanium, and everything in between.
Browse through all, or use the search by shaft size on the left hand side of the page.
If you buy a head and a handle, you will receive a 10% discount.
Regular Price: $160.00
Special Price: $129.99
The Alliance 85 has the most flex of the Alliance handles and is suited for shifty, finesse players that reply on quickness and speed. Having more flex will help you generate more power, snap and precision when shooting and feeding.
The Alliance 135 offers a medium amount of flex and is suited for players that possess equal elements of power and finesse. The 135 is also recommended for players that split time at the midfield and attack positions as they normally possess both power and finesse in their game.
The Alliance 160 handle is the stiffest shaft of the line and is suited for more powerful players. Bigger, stronger players typically generate more speed. A stiffer flex will help provide needed support for a more powerful shooting motion while still providing the benefit of added flex that standard alloy handles do not offer.
- Gradual bend allows player to get more power into shots
- Places release point in front of player maximizing follow through
- Custom 7075 series alloy
- Concave octagon profile provides excellent control and feel
ATTACK/ MIDFIELD ONLY
Manufacturer's 6-Month Limited Warranty.
Run Without Reins
* Successor to the most popular handle in the game.
* High strength, lightweight design for strength and stability for all around players.
* Thicker wall provides better durability
* Stronger than Scandium and lighter than Titanium,
Dissect Your Opponent!
* Same great SC-TI material, but with a thinner wall for for the player that demands ultra-lightweitgh strength.
* Designed for players who want maximum control and pinpoint accuracy.
* Lightweight performance that does not compromise strength.
* Stronger than Scandium and lighter than Titanium.Learn More