Men's Lacrosse Handles
Attack/Midfield, Defense or Goalie, we have shaft options for you.
From Aluminum to Titanium, and everything in between.
Browse through all, or use the search by shaft size on the left hand side of the page.
If you buy a head and a handle, you will receive a 10% discount.
Regular Price: $115.00
Special Price: $69.99
■1 Lacrosse exclusive alloy, developed with True Temper
■Proven 20% stronger than Scandium handles on the market
■Greatest strength to weight ratio in the game
■12-20 grams lighter than higher priced Scandium shafts
1 Lacrosse exclusive alloy, SC+20 is proven to be 20% stronger than other Scandium handles on the market.
Regular Price: $103.00
Special Price: $50.00
Formulated to provide maximum durability against the extreme point impacts experienced during a game, while maintaining extreme light weight.
3D Graphics with ghost detailing and matte-tak finish provides just the right amount of grip for all weather conditions.
Traditional Octagonal Shape. Learn More
Regular Price: $96.00
Special Price: $50.00
Magnesium Alloy with Titanium offers extreme lightweight with uncompromising strength and durability.
Unique Sandblast finish provides superior grip even in wet conditions, without getting tacky or sticky.
Traditional octagon shape.
Regular Price: $80.00
Special Price: $50.00
Magnesium Alloy offers lightweight with great strength to weight ratio
Black Chrome finish with dimensional rubberized grip
30 inch length for grabbing that extra bit of torque.
Traditional octagon shape Learn More
Regular Price: $130.00
Special Price: $24.99
First ever magnesium infused hybrid handle offering superior strength-to-weight ratio.
High-performance handle, built and tested by the game’s best.
No clear coat ensures ultimate natural grip. Learn More
Regular Price: $150.00
Special Price: $124.99
- Attack/Midfield Length Only
- Built to withstand and dish out the toughest beating.
- Straight edge dye shape helps maintain control through hard stick checks.
- Titanium provides the highest strength to weight ratio in a handle.
Maverik A1 Lacrosse Shaft
MAVERIK R&D is proud to present the brand new A1 shaft.
Made from the proprietary A1Rium material, this baby is light and powerful.
With the brand new Grit Grip, you’ll never want to let it go.
• Bead-blasted GritGrip technology gives you enhanced stick control
• Coming in at a mere 5.4 ounces, its a light weight precision tool
• Brand new A1Rium material has the strength and durability every player needs
Maverik Boost Shaft
The Boost is our latest collaboration with Dan Hardy.
Featuring StickumGrip for vise-like stick control, the Boost is constructed from Maverik’s exclusive Forza alloy, an aircraft grade aluminum alloy that makes it the strongest, lightest shaft material in our arsenal.
The Boost is earning its stripes every time it steps on the field.
Our elite soldiers needed lightweight and unsurpassed durability, so the Maverik soldiers came up with this titanium and scandium blend of alloys.
Our R&D team literally needed to sit down, collect themselves and change their shorts after testing it.
H2 Scandium is the most durable, lightweight shaft they had ever tested.
It is the best-feeling stick on the market. Learn More
Shaft has 5 speed ports which reduce drag for faster shots.
Super Lite aerospace grade graphite reduces handle weight and improves strength.
Compression molded seamless construction allows for a consistent and durable handle.
Sand Grip is a gritty Reebok technology that enables responsive grip and playability.
Six Month Limited Warranty Learn More
Regular Price: $160.00
Special Price: $129.99
The Alliance 85 has the most flex of the Alliance handles and is suited for shifty, finesse players that reply on quickness and speed. Having more flex will help you generate more power, snap and precision when shooting and feeding.
The Alliance 135 offers a medium amount of flex and is suited for players that possess equal elements of power and finesse. The 135 is also recommended for players that split time at the midfield and attack positions as they normally possess both power and finesse in their game.
The Alliance 160 handle is the stiffest shaft of the line and is suited for more powerful players. Bigger, stronger players typically generate more speed. A stiffer flex will help provide needed support for a more powerful shooting motion while still providing the benefit of added flex that standard alloy handles do not offer.
Run Without Reins
* Successor to the most popular handle in the game.
* High strength, lightweight design for strength and stability for all around players.
* Thicker wall provides better durability
* Stronger than Scandium and lighter than Titanium,
Dissect Your Opponent!
* Same great SC-TI material, but with a thinner wall for for the player that demands ultra-lightweitgh strength.
* Designed for players who want maximum control and pinpoint accuracy.
* Lightweight performance that does not compromise strength.
* Stronger than Scandium and lighter than Titanium.Learn More
Regular Price: $109.99
Special Price: $94.99
* Features super strong Scandium/Titanium enhanced alloy.
* Strong scalloped shaped improves strength to weight ratio.
* Textured grip for improved control.
* Comes with upgraded "Screw Fit" end cap.
* Attack weight - 5.03 oz.