MEN'S LACROSSE GLOVES
Browse through all, or search by color, size or manufacturer on the left hand side.
A lightweight glove that won’t get in your way or compromise on protection. Don’t take it lightly.
TruVents increase ventilation to the backhand, keeping you cool
Textured Nash palm provides improved feel of the stick for the control you want and the confidence you need
Floating Cuff around the wrist gives you a protective advantage during face offs or scooping up ground balls Learn More
Out of stock
It’s time you had the best of the best. Our top all-around glove, King V sets the standard for performance.
Patent Pending Arch-Tech backhand provides improved flexibility and venting while providing extra impact absorption in backhand.
Skylight protection assures maximum impact absorbtion.
The new Ax Suede™ palm with mesh inserts is comfortable and water resistant.
Ventilator Fresh liner keeps your gloves dry and odor free. Learn More
Perfect for player's new to the game, looking for protection and style.
Bad Boys are lightweight, with a comfortable fit and a seamless palm.
Comfort fit membrane lining to wick away moisture.
Maverik Wonderboy Glove
The newest edition to the Empire Family, designed for the player who demands elite performance
Durastretch tapered gussets for maximum flexibility
Thermoblast liner coating for anti-moisture wicking
Available in 12" or 13" Learn More
Regular Price: $147.00
Special Price: $99.00
STX SHADOW LACROSSE GLOVES
Ultra Low-Profile Protection
- Constructed with Plus Foam™ technology
- Streamlined cuff roll reduces profile and improves wrist mobility
- Stretch gusset in fingers improves finger flexibility
- Full nash palm provides smooth feel
Regular Price: $193.00
Special Price: $85.00
STX Assault Gloves
- Built with High Def™ Polymer for lightweight protection
- Newly designed palm offers the optimal combination of breathability, feel, and grip
- Direct inject impact ribs for increased slash protection on fingers, back of hand and wrist
- Five-part knuckle design and four-part split thumb for increased hand and finger flexibility
- Four-part cuff for maximum wrist mobility
Dual-density foam throughout the glove with strategic placement of polyethylene (PE) plastic board, offers added protection in key areas
New Stretch-Thumb provides improved thumb flexibility and rotation
Seamless vents on palm improve airflow, keeping hands cooler and drier
Durable, full nash palm offers superior grip and stick feel Learn More
Regular Price: $41.00
Special Price: $30.00
Still the starter glove of choice
* Faster, more aggressive styling
* Durable polyester shell construction for multi-season play
* Lace fastened cuff for customized fit
* Super soft liner feels comfortable and wicks away moisture
Regular Price: $159.99
Special Price: $99.99
HeatGear Liner Technology wicks moisture away from the skin
Innovative removable inner cuff allows for customized protection and flexibility
Injection molded Knuckle Spacer Pads improve protection in finger pivot points without reducing flexibility. Learn More
The first glove that allows you to customize look and performance.
Ultra light backhand features huge TruVents throughout the backhand
The FLEX Switch Cuffs tapered design allows for maximum wrist bend on your throwing hand
Interchangeable FLEX switch cuffs allow you to adjust your wrist flexibility
Mix and match with your standard Switch Cuffs to customize your look Learn More
Out of stock
Warrior Regulator Glove
Built to be Warrior's lightest weight high-performance lacrosse glove.
- Compression molded cuff reduces weight, keeps protection
- Vent holes in the back and palm for maximum hand-drying airflow
New Patented backhand design that maximizes venting and flexibility in a lacrosse glove. Break-lines in the pattern are oriented in the way your hand bends and moves while cradling.
This glove is sure to help make your on-field game all-around nasty. The Regulator Lite glove features superior all-around protection with a feel that is light weight.
Dual-density foam construction provides light weight, all-around protection.
Truvents in the backhand & palm improve airflow to keep hands cool & dry.
Textured Nash palm provides improved feel and durability.
Floating Cuff provides added protection while the wrist is flexed. Learn More