- Inquiries / Order Processing
- Most orders placed Monday – Thursday, before 3:30 P.M. (est) will ship that same day. Orders placed after 3:30, or on weekends, will ship the next available business day. Custom stringings are made to order and will take 3 to 5 business days to ship. Since they are made to order, ALL custom stringings are non-returnable and non-exchangeable. Custom Helmets and Goggles are made to order, and will take several business days longer to arrive, depending on the manufacturer’s lead time. These items ship directly from the manufacturer, and do not have tracking information readily available. Please call the store (1-800-240-0178) between 9-5 (est) Monday – Friday for help with tracking down a custom helmet. Since these are made to order, ALL custom helmets and goggles are non-returnable and non-exchangeable. When your order is processed you will receive an email stating that your order has been shipped. Once your order has been shipped, you will receive an e-mail from UPS with your shipping information and a tracking number.
- Merchandise can only be returned if it is sent back in it’s original packaging, hasn’t been used and is returned within 60 days. Please include a copy of your receipt with your return along with a note explaing what you need us to do with it. If you do not have a copy of your receipt, please contact us, and we will send you one via, mail, fax or e-mail.
- Please see our Warranty Page for conditions, details and instructions.
- Secure Payments
You can shop at qclax.com online with confidence. We have partnered with Authorize.Net, a leading payment gateway since 1996, to offer safe and secure credit card and electronic check transactions for our customers. The Authorize.Net Payment Gateway manages the complex routing of sensitive customer information through the credit card and electronic check processing networks (see an online payments diagram). The company adheres to strict industry standards for payment processing, including:
• 128-bit Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology for secure Internet Protocol (IP) transactions.
• Industry leading encryption hardware and software methods and security protocols to protect customer information.
• Compliance with the Payment Card Industry (PCI) Data Security Standard.
qclax.com is registered with the Authorize.Net Verified Merchant Seal program.