MEN'S LACROSSE GLOVES
Browse through all, or search by color, size or manufacturer on the left hand side.
This glove is sure to help make your on-field game all-around nasty. The Regulator Lite glove features superior all-around protection with a feel that is light weight.
Dual-density foam construction provides light weight, all-around protection.
Truvents in the backhand & palm improve airflow to keep hands cool & dry.
Textured Nash palm provides improved feel and durability.
Floating Cuff provides added protection while the wrist is flexed. Learn More
Out of stock
Warrior Regulator Glove
Built to be Warrior's lightest weight high-performance lacrosse glove.
- Compression molded cuff reduces weight, keeps protection
- Vent holes in the back and palm for maximum hand-drying airflow
New Patented backhand design that maximizes venting and flexibility in a lacrosse glove. Break-lines in the pattern are oriented in the way your hand bends and moves while cradling.
Regular Price: $12.00
Special Price: $10.00
Pair of padded wrist guards to cover the open area between your gloves and arm pads.
Perfect for people looking for extra protection in that uncovered/sensitive area. Learn More
Out of stock
The first glove that allows you to customize look and performance.
Ultra light backhand features huge TruVents throughout the backhand
The FLEX Switch Cuffs tapered design allows for maximum wrist bend on your throwing hand
Interchangeable FLEX switch cuffs allow you to adjust your wrist flexibility
Mix and match with your standard Switch Cuffs to customize your look Learn More
"HeatGear Liner Technology" moves moisture away from the skin.
Revolutionary "Molded Skin" technology for reduced weight and improved flexibility.
Dual Density foam provides great protection at a reduced weight.
Regular Price: $159.99
Special Price: $99.99
HeatGear Liner Technology wicks moisture away from the skin
Innovative removable inner cuff allows for customized protection and flexibility
Injection molded Knuckle Spacer Pads improve protection in finger pivot points without reducing flexibility. Learn More
Still the starter glove of choice
* Faster, more aggressive styling
* Durable polyester shell construction for multi-season play
* Lace fastened cuff for customized fit
* Super soft liner feels comfortable and wicks away moisture
Constructed with dual-density compression molded foam for low-profile, lightweight protection
Iso-thumb technology (patent pending) provides natural thumb feel and effortless 360° rotation
Expansion joint fingers (patent pending), domed-floating knuckle system (patent pending), and ergonomic breaks along the knuckles for unhindered finger flexibility
Integrated, low-profile cuff system for maximum wrist mobility
Minimal palm seams for improved comfort and enhanced stick feel Learn More
Dual-density foam throughout the glove with strategic placement of polyethylene (PE) plastic board, offers added protection in key areas
New Stretch-Thumb provides improved thumb flexibility and rotation
Seamless vents on palm improve airflow, keeping hands cooler and drier
Durable, full nash palm offers superior grip and stick feel Learn More
Regular Price: $131.00
Special Price: $78.60
Closed-cell mesh palm offers maximum comfort, durability and feel
Sweat-wicking glove liner
isoBLOX™ technology delivers flexible protection in key areas Learn More
Regular Price: $99.99
Special Price: $59.99
Under Armour 2T2 Lacrosse
Player SS Gloves
- Features “Molded Skin” Technology for reduced weight and improved flexibility
- New thumb design for incredible flexibility without sacrificing protection
- “Triple density foam” for outstanding protection at a an ultra light weight
- HeatGear® Liner Technology moves in the joints moisture away from skin
Maverik Wonderboy Glove
The newest edition to the Empire Family, designed for the player who demands elite performance
Durastretch tapered gussets for maximum flexibility
Thermoblast liner coating for anti-moisture wicking
Available in 12" or 13" Learn More
Maybach Deuce Glove
The MAYBACH DEUCE has unparalleled flex and comfort.
This glove raises the game on both protection and comfort.
• Anatomically driven to put the pads right where you need the most protection
• Strategically designed to minimize bulk and maximize flexibil ity
• Tapered gusset in the fingers to keep your fingers in place and in line with the padding
Perfect for player's new to the game, looking for protection and style.
Bad Boys are lightweight, with a comfortable fit and a seamless palm.
Comfort fit membrane lining to wick away moisture.
• Ax Suede and Pittard Digital palm and finger for soft feel and minimal interface between hand and shaft
• Flared tri-cuff wrist design for maximum protection and mobility
• Industry-best impact-absorbing EPP protection in critical regions
Performance, function and a whole lotta fight. That’s what new players need to make it in this game, and the Uprising Glove offers just that, with dual-density foam for added protection and multiple breaks for flexibility.
Dual-density foam delivers the protection new players need while they learn the ropes
Multiple breaks and true vents throughout the backhand and fingers provide flexibility and ventilation Learn More
It’s time you had the best of the best. Our top all-around glove, King V sets the standard for performance.
Patent Pending Arch-Tech backhand provides improved flexibility and venting while providing extra impact absorption in backhand.
Skylight protection assures maximum impact absorbtion.
The new Ax Suede™ palm with mesh inserts is comfortable and water resistant.
Ventilator Fresh liner keeps your gloves dry and odor free. Learn More
A lightweight glove that won’t get in your way or compromise on protection. Don’t take it lightly.
TruVents increase ventilation to the backhand, keeping you cool
Textured Nash palm provides improved feel of the stick for the control you want and the confidence you need
Floating Cuff around the wrist gives you a protective advantage during face offs or scooping up ground balls Learn More
Out of stock
Brine King Superlight Lacrosse Gloves
* One of Brine's all-time best selling gloves
* The lightest glove in the Brine family, at just 6 oz.
* Dual material build of high end leather and high grade nylon knit.
* KSL Palm design allows for ultimate air-flow.
* Great mobility and flexibility, with an adjustable floating cuff.