MEN'S LACROSSE GLOVES
Browse through all, or search by color, size or manufacturer on the left hand side.
STX Assault Gloves
- Built with High Def™ Polymer for lightweight protection
- Newly designed palm offers the optimal combination of breathability, feel, and grip
- Direct inject impact ribs for increased slash protection on fingers, back of hand and wrist
- Five-part knuckle design and four-part split thumb for increased hand and finger flexibility
- Four-part cuff for maximum wrist mobility
Maybach Deuce Glove
The MAYBACH DEUCE has unparalleled flex and comfort.
This glove raises the game on both protection and comfort.
• Anatomically driven to put the pads right where you need the most protection
• Strategically designed to minimize bulk and maximize flexibil ity
• Tapered gusset in the fingers to keep your fingers in place and in line with the padding
Out of stock
The Rome Glove is the pinnacle of our research and development efforts, featuring an all-star roster of Maverik innovations.
Johnny Christmas insisted on our new DuraStretch fibers in the palms and fingers for unhindered flex and airflow.
SeamlessPalm and Sharkskin add supreme durability and feel.
Also new for 2012, XFoam technology minimizes impact, while the Thermoblast coating ensures maximum cooling and comfort.Learn More
Maverik Wonderboy Glove
The newest edition to the Empire Family, designed for the player who demands elite performance
Durastretch tapered gussets for maximum flexibility
Thermoblast liner coating for anti-moisture wicking
Available in 12" or 13" Learn More
Out of stock
Maverik Zoom Gloves
When you’re barreling groundballs, driving the alley and setting the tempo, you need a glove that’ll hold up until the final horn.
The Zoom Glove offers flexibility and a full-range of motion without sacrificing the protection an aggressive player needs.
DilloFlex and ComfortFit design make sure the Zoom is a perfect fit for you and your game.
Regular Price: $99.99
Special Price: $59.99
Under Armour 2T2 Lacrosse
Player SS Gloves
- Features “Molded Skin” Technology for reduced weight and improved flexibility
- New thumb design for incredible flexibility without sacrificing protection
- “Triple density foam” for outstanding protection at a an ultra light weight
- HeatGear® Liner Technology moves in the joints moisture away from skin
Regular Price: $131.00
Special Price: $78.60
Closed-cell mesh palm offers maximum comfort, durability and feel
Sweat-wicking glove liner
isoBLOX™ technology delivers flexible protection in key areas Learn More
Regular Price: $159.99
Special Price: $99.99
HeatGear Liner Technology wicks moisture away from the skin
Innovative removable inner cuff allows for customized protection and flexibility
Injection molded Knuckle Spacer Pads improve protection in finger pivot points without reducing flexibility. Learn More
"HeatGear Liner Technology" moves moisture away from the skin.
Revolutionary "Molded Skin" technology for reduced weight and improved flexibility.
Dual Density foam provides great protection at a reduced weight.