MEN'S LACROSSE GLOVES
Browse through all, or search by color, size or manufacturer on the left hand side.
STX Assault Gloves
- Built with High Def™ Polymer for lightweight protection
- Newly designed palm offers the optimal combination of breathability, feel, and grip
- Direct inject impact ribs for increased slash protection on fingers, back of hand and wrist
- Five-part knuckle design and four-part split thumb for increased hand and finger flexibility
- Four-part cuff for maximum wrist mobility
Brine King IV Glove
- The ultimate experience in fit, protection and performance.
- New ‘Skylight’ fingers are a new lightweight protective technology that features ABS caps on each finger break giving max protection against hard stick checks.
- New floating ‘Arch’ back hand increases protection and flexibility while maximizing airflow to the hand.
- Re-designed palm with less material overlap helps provide an up close feel on your stick.
Out of stock
Brine King Superlight Lacrosse Gloves
* One of Brine's all-time best selling gloves
* The lightest glove in the Brine family, at just 6 oz.
* Dual material build of high end leather and high grade nylon knit.
* KSL Palm design allows for ultimate air-flow.
* Great mobility and flexibility, with an adjustable floating cuff.
• Ax Suede and Pittard Digital palm and finger for soft feel and minimal interface between hand and shaft
• Flared tri-cuff wrist design for maximum protection and mobility
• Industry-best impact-absorbing EPP protection in critical regions
Maybach Deuce Glove
The MAYBACH DEUCE has unparalleled flex and comfort.
This glove raises the game on both protection and comfort.
• Anatomically driven to put the pads right where you need the most protection
• Strategically designed to minimize bulk and maximize flexibil ity
• Tapered gusset in the fingers to keep your fingers in place and in line with the padding
Maverik Wonderboy Glove
The newest edition to the Empire Family, designed for the player who demands elite performance
Durastretch tapered gussets for maximum flexibility
Thermoblast liner coating for anti-moisture wicking
Available in 12" or 13" Learn More
Dual-density foam throughout the glove with strategic placement of polyethylene (PE) plastic board, offers added protection in key areas
New Stretch-Thumb provides improved thumb flexibility and rotation
Seamless vents on palm improve airflow, keeping hands cooler and drier
Durable, full nash palm offers superior grip and stick feel Learn More
Constructed with dual-density compression molded foam for low-profile, lightweight protection
Iso-thumb technology (patent pending) provides natural thumb feel and effortless 360° rotation
Expansion joint fingers (patent pending), domed-floating knuckle system (patent pending), and ergonomic breaks along the knuckles for unhindered finger flexibility
Integrated, low-profile cuff system for maximum wrist mobility
Minimal palm seams for improved comfort and enhanced stick feel Learn More
Out of stock
Warrior Regulator Glove
Built to be Warrior's lightest weight high-performance lacrosse glove.
- Compression molded cuff reduces weight, keeps protection
- Vent holes in the back and palm for maximum hand-drying airflow
New Patented backhand design that maximizes venting and flexibility in a lacrosse glove. Break-lines in the pattern are oriented in the way your hand bends and moves while cradling.